none
All application program won't connect to the internet except browsers . What may be the problem? RRS feed

• Question

• application like microsoft store,discord,epic launcher, VS studio won't connect to the internet
    Tuesday, June 2, 2020 5:44 AM

All replies

• Hi,
    What's the detailed information or do you get some error messages when the application can't connect to Internet?
    Also, does this issue happen after you made some changes on your win10 like installing updates or anything else?
    We'd appreciated it if you could provide more information about this issue so that we can analyze it better.
    For the general troubleshooting process of this issue, you can refer to the following link:

Windows 10 Apps Won’t Connect To Internet

(Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.)

We suggest that you can read through the above link to see whether the information is helpful to you.

Best regards,

Phoebe Wu

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com   

Wednesday, June 3, 2020 6:12 AM
  • Errors like "please check your internet connection"and "update failed(discord)" . No this issue happen before several updates 

General troubleshooting doesn't work 

• Edited by Uzwal Baral Wednesday, June 3, 2020 1:40 PM
    Wednesday, June 3, 2020 1:38 PM
  • Hi,
    Please understand that I am currently performing research on this issue and will get back to you as soon as I find out some resolution.
    I appreciate your patience.

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com   

Friday, June 5, 2020 9:14 AM
  • Ok 
    Saturday, June 6, 2020 8:46 AM