none
080131509 Store Blocked RRS feed

• Question

• Every time I try to launch the Store it says it needs to do an update. So I update now as it requests.  Every single time I get back the "Well this embarrassing" response and it references this error code 0x80131509.   I cant find any help on the internet..

Jo T Smith

Tuesday, August 11, 2015 7:26 PM

Answers

• Have you tried resetting Stores with WSReset.exe command?

S.Sengupta, Windows Experience MVP

Wednesday, August 12, 2015 12:18 AM
  • Hi Jo,

Did you use the final released Windows 10?

Firstly, I suggest you run Windows Update manually to check and install all available Windows update.

After that, if the issue persists, run this command in PowerShell with Administrator:

Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"} 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, August 12, 2015 8:08 AM

All replies

• Have you tried resetting Stores with WSReset.exe command?

S.Sengupta, Windows Experience MVP

Wednesday, August 12, 2015 12:18 AM
  • Hi Jo,

Did you use the final released Windows 10?

Firstly, I suggest you run Windows Update manually to check and install all available Windows update.

After that, if the issue persists, run this command in PowerShell with Administrator:

Get-AppXPackage | Foreach {Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register "$($_.InstallLocation)\AppXManifest.xml"} 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, August 12, 2015 8:08 AM