none
Problem to create answer file unattend.xml? RRS feed

• Question

• When I'm trying to create a answer file unattend.xml with Windows System Image Manager, I get these error message.

14.37 : This application requires version 10.0.18362.1 of the Windows ADK.
    Install this version to correct the problem
    14.39 : 
    14.39 : Windows SIM was unable to generate a catalog. For troubleshooting assistance, see the topic: 'Windows System Image Manager Technical Reference' in the Windows ADK User's Guide.
    14.39 : 
    14.39 : System.BadImageFormatException: Could not load file or assembly 'Microsoft.ComponentStudio.ComponentPlatformImplementation, Version=10.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.
    File name: 'Microsoft.ComponentStudio.ComponentPlatformImplementation, Version=10.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35'

Server stack trace: 
       at Microsoft.ComponentStudio.ComponentPlatformInterface.Cpi.CreateOfflineImageInstance(OfflineImageInfo imageInfo)
       at Microsoft.ComponentStudio.ComponentPlatformInterface.OfflineImageCatalog.Serialize(OfflineImageInfo imageInfo)
       at Microsoft.ComponentStudio.ComponentPlatformInterface.OfflineImageInfo.CreateCatalog()
       at Microsoft.ComponentStudio.ComponentPlatformInterface.CatalogCreatorImpl.CreateCatalog(OfflineImageInfo offlineImageInfo)
       at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink._PrivateProcessMessage(IntPtr md, Object[] args, Object server, Object[]& outArgs)
       at System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.SyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg)

Exception rethrown at [0]: 
       at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
       at System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
       at Microsoft.ComponentStudio.ComponentPlatformInterface.ICatalogCreator.CreateCatalog(OfflineImageInfo offlineImageInfo)
       at Microsoft.ComponentStudio.CatalogGenerator.CreateCat(ProgressDialog pd, Object o)

WRN: Assembly binding logging is turned OFF.
    To enable assembly bind failure logging, set the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog] (DWORD) to 1.
    Note: There is some performance penalty associated with assembly bind failure logging.
    To turn this feature off, remove the registry value [HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Fusion!EnableLog].

I'm using the latest install.win version which is Win10_1903_V1_English_x64. My Windows 10 version is also the newest, 1903 and OS build 18362.356. The Windows System Image Manager version is 10.0.18362.1. Can someone help me with this issue?

Sunday, September 15, 2019 11:56 AM

Answers

All replies