none
Zune toolbar for taskbar?

Question

• Is there going to be a Zune toolbar for the taskbar like there is one for the media player?

Saturday, June 21, 2008 4:16 PM

All replies

• hopefully that would be very beneficial, i often have to open up the window to skip the song or whatever, though the keys on the keyboard can be used i often do not have the keyboard extended that far out and is more of a hassle than just using the mouse which my hand is often on anyway.
    Tuesday, November 04, 2008 5:59 PM
  • There is not a toolbar for the Zune, but you can use the "mini-player".  Seems to work ok for me.  The task bar would be nice.  I actually just got an iPod and got rid of my Zune.  Even iTunes has a toolbar.  I wonder why they have not created one for the Zune.  It is a Microsoft product....
    Wednesday, November 05, 2008 9:35 PM
  • I did find this.  It is a Vista Side Bar Gaget.  Might be ok.

http://gallery.live.com/liveItemDetail.aspx?li=c21f2bd1-0115-45db-ae59-3c44ad7094b0&bt=1&pl=1

Wednesday, November 05, 2008 9:40 PM
  • I have iTunes and use the taskbar-toolbar everytime. I'm usually doing something else on my PC while I listen to music, and I like to control it from there. It's fast and easy to have that toolbar. I wanted to try the Zune software, but w/o that feature, I guess I'll just stick with iTunes. 
    Tuesday, December 30, 2008 11:13 PM
  • It did it one time for me and now i can't figure out how it works. It asked me it i wanted it and i said yes.
    Monday, September 21, 2009 4:49 PM
  • I JUST FIGURED IT OUT!

right click the tool bar where you want it to be
    go up to toolbars and check the place next to ZUNE

then when you minimize it it'll be in the toolbar! :D
    • Proposed as answer by WouterIJ Tuesday, May 18, 2010 9:15 AM
    Tuesday, September 22, 2009 1:45 AM
  • OMG.. totally worked. was trying to figure out how to place it on the toolbar. thanks a lot! 
    Monday, October 30, 2017 9:28 PM