none

Answers

• This worked on my ASUS G72GX laptop. I uninstalled all of my  Bluetooth devices, installed the software and reconnected the Bluetooth dongle and then my headset and all works now! Thanks. Thanks to Lenovo as well!
    Bluetooth Dongle is an IoGear GBU421.
    Thursday, November 22, 2012 5:09 PM

All replies

• Great info, Trevor. Worked with my Dell Studio 1749, and restored BT audio connectivity with my HTC Trophy. Improved it, actually. The music player UI now includes shuffle & repeat controls which were not present before.

Thanks!

Saturday, November 17, 2012 8:48 PM
  • Worked on a Dell Vostro V13 Dell Wireless 365 Bluetooth Module

Thanks

Wednesday, November 21, 2012 2:41 AM
  • Oh, looks so goood :) But not worked on my Lenovo X220..
    Thursday, November 22, 2012 3:03 PM
  • This worked on my ASUS G72GX laptop. I uninstalled all of my  Bluetooth devices, installed the software and reconnected the Bluetooth dongle and then my headset and all works now! Thanks. Thanks to Lenovo as well!
    Bluetooth Dongle is an IoGear GBU421.
    Thursday, November 22, 2012 5:09 PM
  • Oh looks gud...Thanks for updating here..but its didn't work for my Sony viao VPCEH26EN..i already upgraded windows 8  pro 64bit and except Bluetooth everything is working fine, that Bluetooth icon itself is disabled dono what to do,if anyone got solution for this please revert!

thanks in advance!

Ranganath

Saturday, December 01, 2012 7:20 PM
  • same problem for me..!! i got all my drivers back for my vaio vpcsa35gg except bluetooth...!! bluetooth icon is disabled..!
    Wednesday, January 02, 2013 7:14 AM
  • What answer? There's nothing here, and there are no page numbers for me to click to see other answers. I've had trouble with my Bluetooth ever since I bought my copy of Windows 8. They connect but then go offline and don't come back on. My phone says the computer's Bluetooth is offline too, so it goes both ways. I've connected my phone to other devices countless times in the past year, so it's not a problem with my phone (or probably my headset, since my phone is fine).

Tuesday, August 20, 2013 3:39 AM