Blue screens BSOD bad pool header RRS feed

• Question

• Hello so for the past 2-4 weeks I have been getting all the possible blue screens I can get ...I am not rly a rookie in heardweare/softweare problems but cant say I am an expert..So my problem started when I tryed to instal assassins creed unity...All worked fine game worked fine...till a point when pc shut down so I thought its the cpu overheating booted up...started the game again and here was where the hell started I was getting blue screen over blue screen so I thought its maybe the windows since it was like 6-10months old...Installed several versions of windows from windows 7 home to enterprise all were giveing me  blue's so I barrowe a new one from a friend a windows 7 ultimate installed it but the blue screen was still  there not so offen...wierd thing is sometimes the pc wont bsod but insted cut pc power from my mouse and keyboard...not from my headset which is on usb also ...and also cut the signal from monitor...so I started testing tested the vram the gpu...test the ram (not to long only like 2-3h) tested the hdd and ssd both came with 2 erros on start from hdd regenerator 2011...hd sentinel says they are ok and have over 1000 days of used...even swap the PSU but still getting the blue screen this is the error I see with blue screen viwer ntoskrnl.exe+75bc0...and also one unknowed and today got a bad-pool-header error any solutions...help?the problem is it can give me to bsod one after the other and they hours or even 1 days nothing all works fine
    Monday, December 29, 2014 9:46 PM

Answers

•  We do need the actual log files (called a DMP files) as they contain the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.  

Please follow our instructions for finding and uploading the files we need to help you fix your computer. They can be found here
    If you have any questions about the procedure please ask

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag

• Marked as answer by ZigZag3143x Monday, January 12, 2015 10:50 PM
    Tuesday, December 30, 2014 12:07 AM
  • Hi kiloh3rtz,

It’s somewhat difficult to find the cause of the BSOD without the dump files, but BSOD could usually be related with faulty drivers or corrupted memory, etc.  Please ensure all the devices have got the latest drivers to have a better performance.
    To get an accurate information of this BSOD issue ,I agree with ZigZag . Please upload the latest .dpm files to the OneDrive and paste the link here. We will made a deep analysis for you .

How to use OneDrive to upload a file and get a link
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-hk/onedrive/share-file-folder

Best regards

• Marked as answer by Yolanda Zhu Wednesday, January 7, 2015 9:59 AM
    Tuesday, December 30, 2014 11:07 AM

All replies

•  We do need the actual log files (called a DMP files) as they contain the only record of the sequence of events leading up to the crash, what drivers were loaded, and what was responsible.  

Please follow our instructions for finding and uploading the files we need to help you fix your computer. They can be found here
    If you have any questions about the procedure please ask

Wanikiya and Dyami--Team Zigzag

• Marked as answer by ZigZag3143x Monday, January 12, 2015 10:50 PM
    Tuesday, December 30, 2014 12:07 AM
  • Hi kiloh3rtz,

It’s somewhat difficult to find the cause of the BSOD without the dump files, but BSOD could usually be related with faulty drivers or corrupted memory, etc.  Please ensure all the devices have got the latest drivers to have a better performance.
    To get an accurate information of this BSOD issue ,I agree with ZigZag . Please upload the latest .dpm files to the OneDrive and paste the link here. We will made a deep analysis for you .

How to use OneDrive to upload a file and get a link
    http://windows.microsoft.com/en-hk/onedrive/share-file-folder

Best regards

• Marked as answer by Yolanda Zhu Wednesday, January 7, 2015 9:59 AM
    Tuesday, December 30, 2014 11:07 AM