none
How do I install my multimedia Audio Controller

Answers

• Hello,

1) Click the Start Button, copy and paste devmgmt.msc in the Start Search box and press Enter.

2) Right click the Multimedia Audio Controller or some entries with question mark in the front and click Uninstall.

4) Then, please restart the computer. In the Device Manager, click the Scan for hardware changes button on the toolbar and let it scan your computer.

5) When the system finds the new device, please download and install the latest driver (Vista compatible) for your Multimedia Audio Controller.

Hope it works!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008 10:11 AM

All replies

• Hello,

1) Click the Start Button, copy and paste devmgmt.msc in the Start Search box and press Enter.

2) Right click the Multimedia Audio Controller or some entries with question mark in the front and click Uninstall.

4) Then, please restart the computer. In the Device Manager, click the Scan for hardware changes button on the toolbar and let it scan your computer.

5) When the system finds the new device, please download and install the latest driver (Vista compatible) for your Multimedia Audio Controller.

Hope it works!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008 10:11 AM
  • I AM CONFUSED AND NEED HELP!!!  The sound on my computer has completely gone. The other day i was deleting some programmes off my computer because it was slowing it down and i think i accidently deleted the audio controller, but now i carnt get it back on. it says this: cannot play the file because there is a problem with your sound device. There might not be a sound device installed on your computer, it might be in use by another program, or it might not be functioning properly.

It also says there's no software for it and on other things it says no audio devise.

What do i do to get my sound back?

Monday, November 03, 2008 8:13 PM
  • I was having a problem with mine as they did. I did what you said and it worked perfectly. Simple and quick! Thanks.
    Sunday, September 11, 2011 3:31 PM