none
"WindowsUpdate_80092004" "WindowsUpdate_dt000" RRS feed

• Question

• I'm trying to make an update in my computer.  However got this message.  Error 80092004. 

What can I do ? Thanks for your help.

In Spanish:  Estoy haciendo una actualizacion .  Tengo este error.  Que puedo hacer ?  Gracias.

Sunday, May 10, 2020 12:02 AM

All replies

• Hi Rafael,

What is the version of your PC? Which update did you try to install(KB*******)?

The link below may help you.

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-error-code-80092004-for-the-update/d4eaca79-5ac3-4ceb-b0ba-79cd18ef2771

Best regard,

Sylvia

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, May 12, 2020 4:41 AM
  • Hi,

Just checking in to see if the information provided was helpful.

If the reply helped you, please remember to mark it as an answer.

If no, please reply and tell us the current situation in order to provide further help.

Best regard,

Sylvia

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help. "Windows 10 Installation, Setup, and Deployment" forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)! We invite you to post new questions in the "Windows 10 Installation, Setup, and Deployment" forum’s new home on Microsoft Q&A (Preview)! For more information, please refer to the sticky post.

Friday, May 15, 2020 2:31 AM