none
SharePoint Online - Infinite Loop - React Js - Browser View Error RRS feed

• Question

• Hi Everyone,

Can anybody help me how to get rid of this error?

It occurs on a library whenever I scroll it to the bottom of the last item. Most likely if I have 30+ items inside a folder/library. 

Please help.

Any reply would be so much appreciated.

Thursday, October 3, 2019 11:03 PM

All replies

• Hi Caloy,

I tested with a folder which have about 40 items and scroll down to the bottom and in my side it's working fine.

I suggest that you could create a new library to see if the issue still exists, if it's working for the new created library, maybe this issue is because of there is some customization in the original library.

Thanks

Best Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Friday, October 4, 2019 1:37 AM
  • Hi Jerry,

Thanks for your reply,

Please try to zoom out your browser up to 80% then try again.

Still give me the error

Thanks
    Friday, October 4, 2019 6:23 AM
  • Hi Caloy,

I zoom the Chrome Browser in 80% mode, but still the library display correctly in my side.

Did this issue also existed in the other libraries in your side, this is my capture in a library folder when scroll to bottom:

Thanks

Best Regards

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Friday, October 4, 2019 6:41 AM
  • Hi,

Yes, please try to upload more than 30 items then try to zoom out the browser 80% below then scroll it down to the bottom

Thanks
    Friday, October 4, 2019 6:43 AM
  • Hi Caloy,

In my side, I tested with the folder which have 43 items and still work as expected:

I think this should be a special issue in your side, if the issue still existed in other new created libraries, you could submit a Service Request in SharePoint Online Admin Center to report this issue.

Thanks

Best Regards

Friday, October 4, 2019 6:51 AM
  • Hi,

Are you using Chrome? I know this has no issue when using IE Edge.

Thanks
    Friday, October 4, 2019 7:07 AM
  • Hi Caloy,

Yes, previously, I tested with Chrome, no problem.

Just now, I tested with Edge, still works. This shouldn't be a common issue.

Thanks

Best Regards

Friday, October 4, 2019 7:13 AM
  • Hello,

I am having the same issue in chrome, and to use IE it's so slow,i think it happens when you scroll down to the bottom if it's more than certain number , I have 200 hundred items in the list and i get this issue .

Any help from MS? we would prefer IE but that is very so slow. WHY so slow? 

Monday, October 21, 2019 3:38 PM