none
What has happened to Microsoft Solitaire RRS feed

• Question

• I have Windows 10, have been using and paid for Microsoft Solitaire Premium, now it will not open. Tried uninstalling and reinstalling, still will not open. I would like my money back please
    Sunday, October 29, 2017 8:38 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Reset the Windows Store cache.

1.Press Windows Key + R key.

2.Type wsreset.exe and press Enter Key.

Your Windows Store cache will be reset. Check if the is resolved.

Run the following PowerShell script to re-register the new Store and check if that helps you.

In the Search box, type CMD

Right click on Command Prompt and choose Run as administrator.

In the command prompt, enter the following command:

PowerShell -ExecutionPolicy Unrestricted -Command "& {$manifest = (Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStore).InstallLocation + '\AppxManifest.xml' ; Add-AppxPackage -DisableDevelopmentMode -Register $manifest}"

If the issue still insists, you could follow the steps below to fix.

Open an elevated Command Prompt with Administrator privileges.

net stop wuauserv

move "c:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution" "c:\Windows\SoftwareDistribution.old"

net start wuauserv

Wait for a computer response for each command. Then reboot your computer and run your store programs. 

Hope it will be helpful to you

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 30, 2017 7:52 AM
  • Hi geoff0320,

Haven't received your message a few days, was your issue resolved?
    I am proposing previous helpful replies as "Answered". Please feel free to try it and let me know the result. If the reply is helpful, please remember to mark it as answer which can help other community members who have same questions and find the helpful reply quickly.
    Best regards,
    Carl

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, November 1, 2017 1:23 PM
  • Hi,

Any update?

Saturday, November 4, 2017 9:22 AM