none
ms office 2007 product key within vista

Question

• i got a new laptop with the vista with the msoffice 2007.  i can see the product key for the vista in the system folder, however cant see the msoffie 2007 product key in the ms office folder which is not comforting.

can anybody suggest please, how to look for the product key within the vista?

cheers

roy
    Saturday, March 24, 2007 11:45 PM

Answers

All replies

• Did the store you bought it from say your system included a full version of office or a trial version?

Sunday, March 25, 2007 6:11 AM
  • its a full version, not trial, that i know.. its just the key is not detectable and i dont like the idea of having a software in my machine but not having the control, doesnt matter how good it is...

any suggestion?

it was pre-installed not downloaded and pls do not contact guys, for the key.. you are wasting my time.

cheers

roy
    Sunday, March 25, 2007 9:25 AM
  •  001roy wrote:
    i got a new laptop with the vista with the msoffice 2007.  i can see the product key for the vista in the system folder, however cant see the msoffie 2007 product key in the ms office folder which is not comforting.

cheers

roy
    • Proposed as answer by syed imran ali Thursday, October 07, 2010 8:25 PM
    Thursday, April 05, 2007 2:48 PM
  • I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM...I JUST PURCHASED A NEW DESK TOP WITH VISTA / MS OFFICE 2007.

DID ANYONE EVER PROVIDE YOU INFO ON HOW TO LOCATE THE MS OFFICE PRODUCT KEY?   OR DID YOU FIND OUT THROUGH ANOTHER SOURCE? 

IF YOU --- OR ANYONE --- KNOWS HOW/WHERE TO FIND THIS 25 CHARACTER PRODUCT KEY, PLEASE LET ME KNOW.

THANKS, J

Monday, September 17, 2007 3:54 PM
  •  

1- I have the same hokashpokas .

2. my offfffffffffff ice is not a trial version

3- idonno wha i must to do

4- is this a microsoft site ... is any body can help ... hallooo ??

Monday, November 05, 2007 12:38 PM
  • da098809 dfsdfdj3095

Friday, December 07, 2007 4:52 AM
  •  abhishek568428 wrote:
     001roy wrote:
    i got a new laptop with the vista with the msoffice 2007.  i can see the product key for the vista in the system folder, however cant see the msoffie 2007 product key in the ms office folder which is not comforting.

cheers

roy
    Monday, December 24, 2007 2:47 PM
  • hallo every one

i have posted that i have the same above problem .. but i check it out and i wanna say :::

when u have the same problem too then u must know that its a trial version of office 2007 " in case u've Paid Extra Money for the  office package then thats another thing ""     in case u Did'nt Then u try it for several times till its expired ....   when u like it

Then

simply u have 2 pay 4 it    and  Thats it  Smile    i by example have solved the problem & i uninstalled it all & i've installed Xp office which

its enough 4 me coz i need only Word applications ,,,thats mean u have to  Buy office 2007 when u need it i hope this post is usefull 4 who comes and asks and wanna know ..  c u   
    Tuesday, December 25, 2007 7:03 AM
  • TRY UNDER YOUR LAPTOP IT MIGHT HELP

Thursday, December 27, 2007 7:44 PM
  • I DID USE THE 25 DIGIT PRODUCT CODE UNDER MY LAPTOP...SEVERAL TIMES. SAYS ITS INCORRECT. PLEASE HELP!!!

Sunday, January 06, 2008 11:54 PM
  •      For JustMary, you can verify you have the correct Product Key first then, if that's the case, and you still have it incorrect, can call Microsoft... the process is easier than you might think and it's also quick (usually only takes about 5 minutes).

Just make sure you stay right on the Activation Screen for Windows because they're going to read off the numbers/letters one at a time and you'll need to be there.

The best product that is spyware-free and you can get right from the site is Keyfinder.  It looks like KeyFinder[1] when you download it.  I've done a million clean installs and have had to teach myself a lot of this stuff over the last few years (mostly by trial & error)... and have had success.  Here's the link.  IMPORTANT NOTES BELOW, READ BEFORE DOWNLOADING/CLICKING:

http://www.magicaljellybean.com/keyfinder.shtml 

Use this web address to download Key Finder.  It will give you a small window with a drop-down box, which will allow you to view several product keys, including:

• Visio
    • MS Office (any version, XP, including Vista)
    • MS Windows (any version, XP, MCE, Vista)
    • Outlook (if separately installed)

...I use Trend Micro PC-cillin Internet Security, and it ALWAYS gives me Red X Alerts, stating it's a VIRUS.  IT IS NOT.  Emma at MS TECH SUPPORT STOOD BY THIS when they assisted in an escalated incident.  I was leery about downloading third-party software to begin with (that my anti-virus suggests is a virus, that is).

But, nonetheless, it works famously and you'll get the information you need, and can save it, as it only requires a measly 1MB of space or so of the Hard Disk.

When you download it, just follow the instructions on the site which, if memory serves, are:

1.)  Save (familiar, like my documents):  it's a folder that you're downloading, which contains setup files for installation.

2.)  At the second prompt or pop-up, click Open Folder.  Just double-click on the icon, which on the beta 2.5 version looks like a rose or pink flower with lots of pixellation.

TIP:  If you drag the files you just downloaded (the entire KeyFinder[1] and everything with it) to the Recycle Bin, the SETUP/INSTALLATION FILES FOR KEYFINDER will truly be erased from your system, given you followed the "SAVE," (not "run") route.  I personally like to keep a copy for future reference, or if I want to re-install keyfinder.exe on my computer again... ex.)  I get a virus and have to re-install Windows.  You never know if you'll have to end up paying for it in the future.  If you have a free email account (since keeping it in an email file takes up space) or a backup disc/CD-R or flash drive, you can save the program.  To email it to yourself, send the original *.zip file as an attachment, then type Windows/Office Product Key Finder in the subject line and keep it in a separate folder.  You'll always be guaranteed the safety of being able to retrieve your Product Key (unless Microsoft finds a way around that particular program).

Monday, January 07, 2008 12:52 AM
  • Nathan is looking for product key for vista,

Tuesday, February 05, 2008 4:07 AM
  •  

This is the much easier program to get MS office 2007 and Windows Vista Product Key:

Winguggle

http://unlockforus.blogspot.com/2008/01/winguggle-get-your-windows-vista.html

It's easy to use and perfectly safe. and you can re-brand your laptop/PC with complete information.

The most complete Branding application. Smile

Monday, February 11, 2008 12:42 PM
  •  001roy wrote:

cheers

roy
    Tuesday, February 19, 2008 10:22 AM
  • Use this:

LawrenceAlbert wrote:

This is the much easier program to get MS office 2007 and Windows Vista Product Key:

Winguggle

http://unlockforus.blogspot.com/2008/01/winguggle-get-your-windows-vista.html

It's easy to use and perfectly safe. and you can re-brand your laptop/PC with complete information.

The most complete Branding application.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008 2:10 PM
  • This ms-office come along with laptop is only for 60 day promotional pack, you have to purchase a valid

product key for the same.

Thursday, May 08, 2008 1:00 PM
  • Having the same problem ..keeps telling me theproduct key is not correct.  Where can I find telephone numbers for help?

Please..I have spent sooo many hours trying to use this!

Tuesday, October 14, 2008 4:21 AM
  • got the same problem,going crazy finding product key.wish someone could help me

Tuesday, November 25, 2008 11:40 AM
  • hi roy just surch @ googl for the prodect key for microsoft office & there is plenty way to get the keys spicaly thrugh the u tube i hope it"ll work.
    Sunday, July 26, 2009 11:37 PM
  • Ugh this is unfair for microsoft to charge vista users for a common program such as microsoft word now. What about school students that HAVE TO do work on the program ?! either way why dont you take the product to Best Buy or something and complain to them if the key isn't working or google it?
    Wednesday, March 24, 2010 6:59 PM
  • Try this Roy,

JWR9T-HFR92-74RQ7-3FRMB-CY676

Murphmyster

Monday, May 31, 2010 12:40 PM
  • Thank you so much! I also just got a laptop and wasn't given a product key but this took care of it. Thanks a lot!
    Thursday, June 03, 2010 2:31 AM
  • Download Belarc Advisor. http://www.belarc.com/free_download.html

This will give you the product keys to all software on your compurter and so much more.

Thursday, June 03, 2010 8:49 PM
    1. this did not work
    2. it failed
    3. you killed my computer
    4. you got it all wrong
    Thursday, August 12, 2010 10:21 AM
    • you are wrong
      you killed my computer

Thursday, August 12, 2010 10:24 AM
  • full version

Saturday, September 18, 2010 5:54 AM
  • Thank you so much i have been waiting years for this and now i can finally be bothered to search for it and it worked! thank you :) i can now do my homework :D x
    Thursday, November 04, 2010 8:43 PM
  • Thank you let me try
    Sunday, September 18, 2011 3:26 PM
  • Thanks ))
    Thursday, October 27, 2011 4:22 AM