none
advanced system care disk doctor error

Question

• hi, whenever i run advanced system care diskdoctor in windows 8 i recieve the following error "Index entry ~bd1872.tmp in index $I30 of file 88861 is incorrect." windows 8 own chkdsk feature detects no errors, do you have any suggestions or perhaps a tip for what i should do?

many thanks

jamie hadaway

Saturday, December 29, 2012 6:18 PM

Answers

• hi, i found the reason why i was having system failure in windows 8, its because my hard disk and motherboard are incompatible with the new gpt partition so i converted back to mbr using virtual disk and diskpart commands and im sticking with windows 7 for reliability even though its old and slow and unattractive compared to win 8 id rather keep my hard disk intact.

jamie hadaway

• Marked as answer by jamie hadaway Saturday, January 5, 2013 4:57 PM
    Saturday, January 5, 2013 4:57 PM

All replies

• 1. Do not expect help for third party software here.

2. Test your RAM and harddisk.

3. For faulty HW components, backup your data. Interchange faulty HW component and install fresh copy.

4. Look into temporary file if there is any useful information and retrive a backup it.

Rgds

Milos

Saturday, December 29, 2012 8:30 PM
  • hi, i found the reason why i was having system failure in windows 8, its because my hard disk and motherboard are incompatible with the new gpt partition so i converted back to mbr using virtual disk and diskpart commands and im sticking with windows 7 for reliability even though its old and slow and unattractive compared to win 8 id rather keep my hard disk intact.

jamie hadaway

• Marked as answer by jamie hadaway Saturday, January 5, 2013 4:57 PM
    Saturday, January 5, 2013 4:57 PM