none
no disk Exception Processing Message c0000013

Question

• The following error message keeps popping up on my computer and i have not installed any programs. " no disk Exception Processing Message c0000013 Parameters 75b6bf9c 4 75b6bf9".  I have searched the forums and it seems to be a common problem for a multitude of reasons none of which i have experienced. running a asus dual core e2220, 2 gb ram, 300gb hd windows xp X64. The only thing that i have come up with is a move function from a usb drive that failed to execute the move command to a network attached storage. I have re attached the usb drive and the problem continues.  is there a fix to this problem???
    Monday, January 11, 2010 4:02 AM

All replies

• To all that have looked at this to help eliminate the problem all is well.  Patch Tuesday, autoupdates and the problem has now vanished.  Have been 2 days with out this annoyance.  Hope everybody else with this problem is as lucky.
    Friday, January 15, 2010 1:39 AM
  •  
    The following error message keeps popping up on my mothers computer and she was installing updates to several programs. This error message keeps popping up " no disk Exception Processing Message c0000013 Parameters 75b6bf9c 4 75b6bf9 75b6bf9". I have searched the forum and it seems to be a common problem for a multitude of reasons none of which i have experienced. running a DELL  windows XP Professional, processor Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 2.80GHz. My was working with the software updates for nvidia, monitor, printer, etc. She said the error no disk Exception Processing mentioned Message c0000013 Parameters 75b6bf9c 4 75b6bf9 75b6bf9 above kept popping up. It said, the updates said installed successfully. When I went to use the printer it was not working right. I ended up uninstalling printer and reinstalling printer, it kept saying cannot execute target path, space full, clear up space and try again. I kept checking the drive space and it has plenty of space. So I could not reinstall the printer no matter what. So I went to device manager and saw the yellow triangle and uninstalled and re- installed the driver and re-installed the driver and of course the yellow exclamation triangle went away. I went back to the printer and this time it installed, now it is working correctly. So far the error message has not popped back up, If the error message pop's up again what do I need to to know about this error message and what it really means is going on. Most important the FIX for it.
    Thursday, February 11, 2010 3:31 PM
  • Hi, I'm getting this error message on a Dell Latitiude D520 with  Windows XP professional.....did anyone figure out what was wrong?!
    Thursday, October 13, 2011 11:45 AM
  • Sir, please use this command.

Start ---> Run... ---> CMD  ---> CHKDSK

After that Restart Your Computer.

Regards,

MCP | MCTS | MCITP
    Thursday, October 13, 2011 12:43 PM