none
bluetooth RRS feed

• Question

• yes hi I my name is guadalupe
                                                   WHEN I BOUGHT THIS COMPUTER IT HAD BLUETOOTH INSTALDES IN IT
    AND WHEN I UGRATEED TO WINDOWS 10 I COULDNT SEE IT NO MORE .
    IT DIDNT SHOW UP ON THE MAIN SCREEN ON THE LOWER RIGHT HAND BOTTOM . IVE TRYED TO LOOK FOR WAYS TO REINSTALL IT BUT I COULDNT FIND NOTHING . HOW CAN I GET MY BLUETOOTH REINSTALLLED FROM THE MANUFACTOR
    PLEASE HELP ME IF ANYONE READES THIS I NEED HELP
    Saturday, September 3, 2016 10:12 PM

Answers

All replies

• Uninstall and reinstall the latest Bluetooth drivers.
    1.  Press Windows + X, click on Device Manager.
    2. Right click on the Bluetooth drivers and select Uninstall.
    3. Restart the computer. This will make the computer to reinstall the Bluetooth drivers automatically.

Otherwise, you may visit the website of the manufacturer to download and install latest Bluetooth driver.

See also:

Fix Bluetooth problems in Windows 10: FAQ

S.Sengupta, Windows Insider MVP

Monday, September 5, 2016 11:34 PM
  • Hi,

I noticed that this issue occurred when you upgrade to Windows 10.

I suppose that it may be caused by driver. Please uninstall and reinstall the Bluetooth driver and check the result.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/14169/windows-10-fix-bluetooth-problems

You can also try to download the driver from Inter website.

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/search?keyword=bluetooth

Please Note: Since the websites are not hosted by Microsoft, the links may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

If the problem still persists, you may need to connect manufacturer for further help.

Best Regards,

Tao

Please remember to <b>mark the replies as an answers</b> if they help and <b> unmark</b> them if they provide no help.<br/> If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact <a href="mailto:tnmff@microsoft.com"> tnmff@microsoft.com</a>.

Tuesday, September 6, 2016 9:37 AM