none
Join to domain RRS feed

• Question

• my team join about 50 computer from old domain to new domain and do this job with change computer name and domain at same time

now every thing is ok but i want to know IS THIS TRUE? (change computer name and change domain at same time)

Friday, October 7, 2016 1:57 PM

All replies

• At the same time... hmmm you must be very Lucky if it's really at the same time.  Many Dates in Active Directory are saved using Large Integer values.  Those values are based on the number of 100 nanoseconds intervals since January 1st 1601.

Here is more information on the Large Integer Attributes

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/wiki/contents/articles/31135.active-directory-large-integer-attributes.aspx

This posting is provided AS IS without warranty of any kind

Friday, October 7, 2016 2:38 PM
  • yes it's really at same time you can test it, but IS THIS TRUE?
    Saturday, October 8, 2016 9:04 AM
  • Look for the pwdlastset attribute on the computer account. It's the time when the computer has set his last password.

This value is based on the number of 100 nanoseconds intervals that where elapsed since January 1st 1601.

Saturday, October 8, 2016 4:19 PM
  • thanks 

i will check it tomorrow, and a question.

this time shoud be equal to what is???

Saturday, October 8, 2016 6:09 PM
  • Different from each others

Saturday, October 8, 2016 7:06 PM
  • We are looking forward to your good news:)

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 10, 2016 9:20 AM