none
my computer is making me crazy!!! RRS feed

• Question

• My computer screen keeps going upside down on its own. I put it on rotation lock, I disable tablet mode, and my computer is on landscape. If you lean my computer to its far side (left or right) or even up or down it will rotate on its own. Its not even a tablet!!!!!.  like its an actual computer. No touch screen or a keyboard that you cant bend, or remove from the computer to make it into a tablet. None of that. And it gets frustrating to keep having to switch it back to normal and then 5-10 mins later it will rotate again. I reset my computer , I also shut it down , and I have gave my computer a break , but nothing has worked yet. 

Saturday, June 15, 2019 10:47 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft TechNet Forum.

Based on your description, please try the following methods which may help:

1. Try keyboard shortcut combinations.

2. Configure Display Settings.

3. Update available drivers.

For more information, please refer to the following link:

https://www.drivereasy.com/knowledge/easy-to-fix-computer-screen-upside-down/

Note: This is a third-party link and we do not have any guarantees on this website. This is just for your convenience. And Microsoft does not make any guarantees about the content.

Best regards,

Hurry

Please remember to mark the reply as an answer if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Tuesday, June 18, 2019 6:18 AM
  • Hi,
    How things are going there on this issue?

Please let me know if you would like further assistance.

Best regards,

Hurry

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Thursday, June 20, 2019 1:24 AM
  • Hi,

Is there anything else I can do to help you on this issue?

Please feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Best regards,

Hurry

Sunday, June 23, 2019 12:53 PM