none
missing multimedia audio controller driver

Question

•  

I reinstalled windows xp on my computer and when i did that it deleted my multimedia audio controller driver and i cant figure out how to fix it. I tried to install it from the resource disc but it doesnt work. I need help locating the driver.

Friday, November 14, 2008 2:17 AM

Answers

• Hi,

This is Windows Vista forum and we are focus on Windows Vista question and issue. I suggest you post the issue on Windows XP Service Pack 3 forum.

Windows XP Service Pack 3 forum:

http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=2010&SiteID=17

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is so you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.

Thank you for your understanding. 

Monday, November 17, 2008 7:03 AM

All replies

• Hi,

This is Windows Vista forum and we are focus on Windows Vista question and issue. I suggest you post the issue on Windows XP Service Pack 3 forum.

Windows XP Service Pack 3 forum:

http://forums.microsoft.com/TechNet/ShowForum.aspx?ForumID=2010&SiteID=17

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is so you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.

Thank you for your understanding. 

Monday, November 17, 2008 7:03 AM
  • Hello Rickey,

Have you tried going to device manager in control panel?

Right click on the yellow exclamation mark next to Multimedia Controller.

Click on update driver.

If this doesn't fix it, go back and uninstall multimedia controller.

Restart PC. You should see in the right corner of the task bar a box which should say something like" found multimedia controller"

Your PC should then be able to find the driver. If not,go to driveragent.com.

This is a good driver downloader programme.

Another APP is Driver Whizz.£29.95.

Sunday, November 14, 2010 11:24 AM
  • same my pc has no multimedia audio controller no found download no found driver i dont know why .. i need download or update

Tuesday, November 08, 2011 12:22 AM