none
Need drivers for Video Controller(VGA Compatible).

Question

• i donot have driver installed for the following device - "Video Controller(VGA Compatible)" as it lists in the "Device Manager" utility.

THe "System Information" utility in the "System Tools" also lists the devce in the section "Problem Devices" and says ----------
    Video Controller (VGA Compatible)     PCI\VEN_1106&DEV_7205&SUBSYS_11223344&REV_01\4&354AEA31&0&0008    The drivers for this device are not installed.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

the monitor is Mercury 1720PCP. THe maufacturer's site doesnt provide any drivers.

Vibhor Agarwal
    Sunday, January 10, 2010 12:16 PM

All replies

• Hi there

If the video card is built in your motherboard, you need the drivers from the motherboard manufacture.
    To find the right driver you will need the motherboard type number.

If the video card is put into a pci port you need the drivers from the manufacture of the card, two most common video card manufacture is nvidia or ati.
    To find the right driver you will need the grafik card type number.
    Sunday, January 10, 2010 1:51 PM
  • i myself have been to download the video driver for my computer an alls i get gat is "mumbo jumbo" go here go there.maybe for once somebody might point folks in the right direction to find what their surching for.
    Saturday, September 08, 2012 6:47 AM
  •   And how is someone reading your post expected to know what hardware your computer has? If you gave details of what your PC was they might have some idea, but with the information you provided it simply is not possible. The driver is for the video card in the PC, not the monitor.

Bill

• Edited by Bill Grant Sunday, September 09, 2012 2:01 AM typo
    Saturday, September 08, 2012 7:01 AM