none
After installing Win 7 update(2017-06 Security Monthly Quality Rollup for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB4022719), maybe not limited to this), minimized window cannot pop up to the top layer RRS feed

• Question

• I am from National Insruments, we have a software product called Lookout, when we install the update 2017-06 Security Monthly Quality Rollup for Windows 7 for x64-based Systems (KB4022719), there is a problem for window to pop up.

In our software, there is a control panel(panel 1), in panel 1,there is a button(button1) which is connected to another control panel(panel2).

If we click button1, panel can pop up. Before we install the update, the normal action is panel can pop up on the top layer, which can been seen in the following picture.

But after we install the ipdate, the phenomenon is strange, when clicking button2, panel 2 can pop up, but under panel1, we have to click on the button for another time, then panel 2 can show up in the front, this phenomenon is not expected.

I wonder if there are some changes causing this reaction. For example, modifying register key of fixed value of windows parameters , anyone has any ideas or recommendations?

Monday, June 26, 2017 6:27 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Microsoft has released a know issue about KB4022719, the issue could be fix by KB4032782 . I’m not sure if your symptom is caused by the issue, but you could try to download the update to fix it.

If the issue persists, try to uninstall update package KB4022719 to check the symptom again. But some security packages are not support for uninstallation, if KB4022719 is one of them, we could try to roll back to a previous system point.

The last workaround is try to make some changes on the Lookout software. I know it might be a little troublesome thing, but find the modified registry key seems impossible.

Best regards,

Joy.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, June 27, 2017 7:21 AM