none
Suggesting to improvising the Technet wiki article editor. RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I would like to bring attention of the forum concerned people/administrator here on Technet wiki site. The most challenging issue I am facing over here is while writing the article which has screenshots. Lets say in my article I have included 10 screenshots and I have written this draft version in my local word file. When I copy paste this word contents in the wiki editor none of the images comes over there - in order to bring this we need to upload these images one by one in a particular suitable section manually which takes lot of time(almost 50% extra time) and also it may happen that we inject wrong screenshot in wrong place.  So I would like to request forum/wiki administrator to look into this issue.

And also It would be great if you could bring the below functionality into the wiki forum:

•  Before publishing we need to have draft copy - at present we don't see publish button, if we click on the save button automatically your post will be published.
    • Need to implement the auto save functionality of the article while writing is in progress - some times it might happen you have written an article but due to  some network issue the page is not displayed or error out, then our work will be wastage. 
    • Article/page hit count - if we implement this we will get to know our article has been reached out to how many readers, this will encourage us to write more articles. 

Folks, as like me if you like to see the above features in Technet Wiki, please up-vote it.

Thanks&Regards,

Habibur Rahaman

MCSA,MCP,MCTS

My Certificates

Note: If you feel the proposed answer is helpful, please mark as so or if this answered your question,please mark as answer.

Thanks&Regards,

Habibur Rahaman

MCSA,MCP,MCTS

My Certificates

Note: If you feel the proposed answer is helpful, please mark as so or if this answered your question,please mark as answer.

Sunday, June 16, 2019 6:55 AM

Answers