none
NetGear wnr1000 v3 problem

Question

• Hey guys. I have a majorrrr major problem. I have a Netgear wnr1000 v3 router. & At about 12:00pm central standard time. It kinda messed up.. This is the Problem.. I have seen this "Local Area Connection" Doesn't have a valid IP configuration. I've browsed and browsed and browsed.. Over and over trying every solution. It's gotten me so frustrated.. I don't want to return the router.. Nothing works for me.. I need an idea please? I'm begging you.
    Tuesday, December 20, 2011 6:35 AM

Answers

• Hi,

I would like to verify if the issue would occur without the Netgear wnr1000 v3 router. Does it occur on a special time? You can bypass the router for a test. If it still occurs, the issue should be a problem of Internet Service Provider.

If you have confirmed the issue is casued by the rounter, please update the firmware of the rounter from NetGear. If the issue persists, you need to contact their support for help.

http://support.netgear.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/16495/~/wnr1000v3-firmware-version-1.0.2.26

Note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Best Regards,

Niki

Niki Han

TechNet Community Support

Wednesday, December 21, 2011 9:09 AM