none
windows xp professional activation RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

This is Vikas Bajaj from Open Futures,Delhi(India).I have purchased some Ms.Windows 7 Professional License.I have download the ISO Image of Ms Windows XP Professional from Website.But I didn't get Windows Activation Option in Windows.Is it compulsory to register my license on Microsoft Website.How it will be activated just send me the link on my mail address vikasbajaj@openfutures.in.

Vikas Bajaj

Open Futures

Tuesday, August 17, 2010 9:21 AM

Answers

• Hi,

After checking the issue, it seems this is a general Windows XP related issue. As this forum focuses on Windows Vista specific issues, this inquiry would best be posted to Windows XP forum:

http://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/itproxpsp/threads

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.  Thank you for your understanding.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Friday, August 20, 2010 10:39 AM