none
I want to change the Ost file in to PST file but I can not do this ? RRS feed

• Question

• Hello

I want to Convert a Ost file in to PST file Format but I can not Convert this.

pleas help me, A proficient tool for it.

Regards

Parkar Layn

Tuesday, November 19, 2019 11:05 AM

All replies

• The user can make the data converted from OST file format to PST format without any problem. You can try the OST to PST Exporter application which is a great tool to transfer the data from OST file format to Outlook PST format. This application supports on all version of the Windows OS. To get more info about this tool you can visit here:- https://www.softaken.com/ost-to-pst-converter

Friday, November 22, 2019 9:07 AM
  • Before jumping to use any conversion tool, you must always go by the manual technique to transfer OST files into PST of Outlook ; Read the below referred article: 

OST to PST Conversion by Using 3 Easy & Safe DIY Tricks

Wednesday, November 27, 2019 5:18 AM
  • Hi Parkar Layn,

I would like to suggest that you can use the manual method to convert your OST data int Outlook PST format. It is absolutely free solution provided by Microsoft. On the other hand, you can make use of a third-party tool, if you have several OST files in your system and you want to convert all OST files concurrently. If you are looking for a proficient tool, then I would recommend you try a Free Shoviv for OST to PST Converter as well.

Saturday, November 30, 2019 1:01 PM
  • Hi, there are two ways to perform the OST to PST Conversion process, First one is the manual way and second is by taking the help of expert solution. If you want to perform it manually then you can use export feature of Microsoft Outlook. To know how to perform the process manually then user can refer this blog: https://www.dataforensics.org/two-freeware-solutions-to-convert-ost-to-pst-file/

In case if you are facing any problems in performing the migration process then i suggest you to use OST exporter application. This software will help you to perform the Conversion process. Also it provides the various other export options to export the OST file to Outlook PST / EML / MSG / Office 365 / HTML / PDF. In case you have corrupted as well orphaned OST file then the user can also perform the migration process. For complete information the user can try the demo version of this software.

Monday, December 16, 2019 6:06 AM
  • You can convert OST file in PST formats with a free method, try it: https://www.nucleustechnologies.com/blog/free-methods-convert-ost-to-pst-file/
    Thursday, December 19, 2019 10:15 AM
  • This conversion is possible with Mac OST to PST Converter tool. This software will help you to migrate mailboxes database from OST file to PST file format. You can download free tool from here Mac OST to PST Converter. This software is easily convert filtered OST to PST file. It supporting MS Outlook all Version 2019, 2018, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003 etc.

Visit here:-https://www.toolscrunch.com/mac-ost-to-pst-converter.html

Thursday, December 26, 2019 9:25 AM
  • Hello Parker, 

If you are still searching for the proficient tool for converting your orphaned OST file in the personal storage table (PST file), then I would suggest you for Stellar Converter for OST. The most recommended software for OST to PST conversion by users & MVPs, 

https://www.stellarinfo.com/mvp-reviews-testimonials.php?product=ost-pst

Through the software, you can easily convert large sizes of OST file and save into the Outlook importable file (PST file). Then after through Import/Export wizard, you can easily import the PST file in the Outlook profile. 

System Requirements to install the software

• Processor: Pentium Class

• Operating System: Windows 10 / Windows 8 / Windows 7 / Windows Vista

• Memory: At-least 1 GB

• Hard Disk: 100 MB of free space

• MS Outlook: 2019 / 2016 / 2013 / 2010 / 2007

Features: 

• This software makes it very simple to convert OST files to the PST files.
    • Show the free preview of entire OST file data after scanning
    • It converts multiple OST files in PST file
    • Converts all mail items – emails, contacts, attachments, calendars etc.
    • Recover & Convert deleted mails items with highlighting in proper red color.
    • Easily convert password protected OST file 
    • The software has multiple options for saving the converted file – PST, MSG, EML, RTF, and HTML & PDF
    • You can directly export the OST file data in O365, Exchange Server and Outlook profile 
    • Split and compact option can help you to save your large PST file in Optimized way. 

Friday, January 17, 2020 1:54 PM
  • OST to PST Converter Software is one the best application that completely repair corrupted and damaged outlook OST File and convert Outlook OST file to PST Outlook file with maintains emails properties- to, bcc, cc, time, subjects and from, contacts, calendars, task, notes, inbox items, outbox items and appointments. By taking help of this magnificent free OST to PST Recovery Software all users get the facility to recover selective data folders and restore all Outlook OST file into PST, EML, MSG, HTML, EMLX and many more format. No Outlook installation required for conversion and supports windows versions up to 10 (32 and 64 Bit). For more info: 

https://www.osttopstapp.com/
    Tuesday, January 21, 2020 6:47 AM
  • Download ToolsGround OST to PST Converter tool. This software is the fastest and very easy to use. Users can easily convert their OST Files to PST Format without losing any data. It maintains the integrity of the entire data and within seconds users are able to access their entire OST Files into PST Format.
    Wednesday, January 29, 2020 4:34 AM
  • If you want to change the OST file to PST file to access the OST items with a PST file so a third party tool like OST to PST Converter Software can be the best option for you. This OST to PST Converter will simply allow user to convert the OST file without using any manual and difficult trick.

Tuesday, February 11, 2020 10:43 AM