none
Will Windows 7 restore the filmstrip view that XP had but was lost in VISTA?

Question

• Will Windows 7 restore the filmstrip view that XP had but was lost in VISTA?
    When using Windows XP I find the filmstrip view very very useful.  I use it to rotate one or more images CW or CCW and preview the small images on the strip to see whether to delete or save them.  Filmstrip view is a wonderful photo tool and indispensable for me.  I really miss having it available in  Vista.  I know the hidden preview mode is available but when activated in global explorer mode, I have to turn it on and off when I don't want it.  I hope that the final RTM version of Windows 7 will restore the filmstrip view.
    Bruce L. Rosenberg
    Sunday, February 01, 2009 12:43 AM

Answers

•  

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback, I will forward it to our feedback team.

In addition, you can post them on the following thread, these messages will be collected periodically to the Windows 7 Product Development Teams.

Have Comments about Windows 7 Beta?

Thanks.

Monday, February 02, 2009 4:38 AM
  • No. Photo Gallery is one of 4 apps moving to the 'cloud'. (Mail, Movie Maker, Messenger, and Photo)
    Rating posts helps other users
    Mark L. Ferguson MS-MVP
    Monday, February 02, 2009 9:16 PM

All replies

•  

Hi,

Thank you for your feedback, I will forward it to our feedback team.

In addition, you can post them on the following thread, these messages will be collected periodically to the Windows 7 Product Development Teams.

Have Comments about Windows 7 Beta?

Thanks.

Monday, February 02, 2009 4:38 AM
  • No. Photo Gallery is one of 4 apps moving to the 'cloud'. (Mail, Movie Maker, Messenger, and Photo)
    Rating posts helps other users
    Mark L. Ferguson MS-MVP
    Monday, February 02, 2009 9:16 PM