none
Adobe Updates for the PC & for the IPod Touch please

Question

• i need help to update my friends PC as well vas her sons IPod Touch please & Thank You Sincerely, Misty O.
    Saturday, April 9, 2016 6:30 AM

Answers

All replies

• Then I suggest you go to the Adobe website @ www.adobe.com and look for the Adobe updates!

Adobe is not part of the Microsoft company and Adobe has sole responsibility for support and update of all Adobe products!

Microsoft does not provide support for Adobe products!

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

Saturday, April 9, 2016 12:54 PM
  • Hi ohara.misty.7738,

I want to confirm with you that what OS version you are using. If you are using Windows 7, I suggest that we could download and install it from the official website. If you are using the Windows 8 or Windows 10 version, the Adobe Flash is integrated on system, please check the link below about how to install it.

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/how-to/windows/get-adobe-flash-player-for-windows-8-3447946/

Please Note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

If you want to get more information about Adobe Flash, I suggest that we could ask the Adobe support for help.

https://helpx.adobe.com/tech-comm-suite/customer-support.html

Please Note: Since the website is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Hope it will be helpful to you.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help, and unmark the answers if they provide no help. If you have feedback for TechNet Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, April 11, 2016 11:00 AM