none
Cam cannot be connected through Bluestacks - IPLiveCam RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

I have a cam. 

I can reach it remotely through IPLiveCam app on my iPhone
    I installed Bluestacks & Apk IPlivecam. It did work once perfectly but now it cannot get connected to the cam anymore ; Still showing "Camera offline/ Connecting" (While the same cam still works perfectly through my iPhone)

Do you have any idea to help me ? I don't even know how I could investigate.

Many thanks !

Saturday, September 21, 2019 5:35 PM

All replies

• The products and applications which you have mentioned here don't belong to Microsoft technologies.

Please try to use other emulator software to see if it still occur this problem. It may caused by the software compatibility.

S.Sengupta,Microsoft MVP Windows and Devices for IT, Windows Insider MVP

Saturday, September 21, 2019 11:55 PM
  • Hi, 

As you encounter issue with IPlivecam application, so we should contact with the application support for help. They are more familiar with their product.

Bests, 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, September 24, 2019 6:18 AM
  • Hi,

We would like to know if those replies in your thread is helpful for your issue. If yes, we are appreciate if you could mark useful replies an answer. 

Bests,

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 1, 2019 9:31 AM