none
Windows 10 1903 Policy Settings Spreadsheet RRS feed

• Question

• I'm looking for the policy settings spreadsheet download for 1903.  Apparently many other people are as well.  Does anyone know where to get it?  If it doesn't exist, when will it exist?

Thanks

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 11:48 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Thanks for posting in Technet.

Unfortunately, as of today, there is no official documentation or download link "yet" for Group Policy Reference Spreadsheet for Windows 1903, it is still in preview I believe.

There are a few blog posts out there with the changes about policy changes in 1903, here's one:

https://enterinit.com/new-gpo-settings-in-windows-10-update-version-1903/  

Please Note: Since the web site is not hosted by Microsoft, the link may change without notice. Microsoft does not guarantee the accuracy of this information.

Best Regards,

Eric

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, July 23, 2019 7:00 PM
  • Hi

Would you mind letting me know the result of the suggestions? If you need further assistance, feel free to let me know. I will be more than happy to be of assistance.

Best Regards,

Eric

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help and unmark them if they provide no help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Thursday, July 25, 2019 7:48 PM
  • Hi,

Was your issue resolved?

If you resolved it using other’s reply, please "mark it as answer" to help other community members find the helpful reply quickly.

If you resolve it using your own solution, please share your experience and solution here. It will be very beneficial for other community members who have similar questions.

If no, please reply and tell us the current situation in order to provide further help.

Best Regards,

Eric

Monday, July 29, 2019 8:50 PM