none
DHCPv6 discovered DUID and DHCPv4 's IP on a Physical mac

Question

• Vista at dos command ipcfg found :

DHCPv4 = Physic mac  with IPv4

DHCPv6 = DUID seen IPv6 meanwhile with

What was going on in 2013 , from dos can modify the DUID exactly same mac with the IPv4's as when the motherboard replaced. Unable to do this in 2015 by the way.

Here right seen DUID does not indicating an IPv6 running on the not existing device mac as interface broadcasting?  But simply to show its history record of the device according to IANA document ?

Positive this please.

Saturday, September 03, 2016 12:59 AM

All replies

• Because the NIC , IANA remaining mac ranges for vista . Therefore.

REFERENCE THREAD :

Unplugged board MAC connecting at the DHCPv6 Vista ?

• Marked as answer by BleuOisou Monday, October 17, 2016 9:10 PM
    • Unmarked as answer by BleuOisou Friday, October 28, 2016 12:09 AM
    • Edited by BleuOisou Friday, October 28, 2016 12:10 AM
    Monday, October 17, 2016 9:10 PM
  • Sept. 2016 Computer supplier reason of No replaced off motherboard info , stopped the tracing online DHCPv6 mac by the replaced off motherboard when the inside board in IPv4.new board.

The Vender company has stopped the recycle service on the old machine since 2015

Tuesday, November 07, 2017 8:26 AM
  • Next screenshot  Mac1 got IPv6 not related each other,  location where is unknown location no local-layer means not running on GLF the computer vista .

Mac2 in vpn IPv4 + IPv6 ,  local-layer IPv6 and IPv6 corresponded with together. Can find the ISP wan 2002::location .

Since the IPv6DHCP is offering from the Enterprise model by ISP this time , all the Mac1 and Mac2 motherboards , would be under management of ISP dhcpv6 entirely in one which is probably at a virtual network that my board mac addresses won't be shown to the IPv6 , IPv4 once dhcp resolved ?

LOOKS like ISP take away my IPv4 sharing one of IPv6.mac1.replaced off board issued IP to the fc00::133 location's host user ? Abusing the Authentication of the not running motherboard which computer supplier claimed unable to stop its behavior anywhere if no serial number of board for them ?

Please correct what words here or approve they are right .

Picture a)

two mac on GLF v4 and v6 DUID

Picture b)

GLF,x 1 working mac having IPv6 , GLF- , 1307151815WP, 20130608W8P

SWITCH HERE RESULTED BY THE WIRELESS ACCESSIBLE UNAUTHENTICATED ISSUED FROM ISP AND A WIRELESS ROUTER REGISTERING AT ISP TO BE WIRELESS GROUP ACCOUNT ? [Your confirmation are so appreciated in this case long back to vista 3rd years]

As so far as the below diagram from vista ,

Only the Vista & dual.Ethernet (wire + Wireless) cards computer two of having the IPv6 =>

vista too penetrated able to , BY THE replaced off mac of board heritage
    wireless ether pc can via wireless network to be shared on IPv6 from ISP

Account of ISP have two sort of , one is wire another is wireless account group

Else computer no IPv6 shown because of wireless inaccessible .

EITHER ISP ALLOWS WIRELESS ACCOUNT OR , ignore the wireless mac board abused from computer Supplier ... by claimed no way to stop the Mac1 board if no serial number offered .When the board lost and being their long time user with account at ?

Picture c)

ISP issued IPv6 server

ISP issued IPv6

Picture d)

watchable Ipv6 not my machine

watchable Ipv6 not my machine

Picture e)

2nd R got IPv6 not related to local-layer mac int nor

2nd R got IPv6

Picture f)

LAN IPv6 by IP configure is not related to local-layer nor.

Lan IPv6 not related to my machine mac nor

BEFORE the Gateway ISP offering the DHCPv6 available ,  1307151815WP computer has via wireless router or program fetched IPv6 which there is no wireless ether inside it , and the Plan with ISP is wire_100M without Wireless.Account in one ISP Supplier . ISP did issue TWO IPv6 from the gateway . And the modem connecting had the replaced OFF.motherboard GLF machine connected . . . at DHCPv6 DUID [dynamic unique ID ].

see Screenshots below as well the first above :

Picture g)

ISP issued 2 IPv6 fc00:: out

Picture h)

static routerring mac is genterated two IPv6

Picture i)

Two mac , all working ipv4, replaced off.mohterboard working at DHCPv6 DUID

• Edited by BleuOisou Wednesday, November 15, 2017 1:31 AM
    Tuesday, November 14, 2017 1:36 PM