none
Please help dealing with this pop-up that appears each time I start up my computer. RRS feed

• Question

• Tried to attach the image here but am not allowed to as am new.

Here is the message that I get. I think there is something I need to change in the Task Scheduler?

Windows cannot find 'C:\Program   

Files/WindowsApps/F.luxSoftwareLLC.f.lux_4.104.0.0_86_sw1dyjdkns7gt/Flux/noshow.exe'.....

Monday, September 16, 2019 1:22 PM

All replies

• Hi saram_.

Is there any scheduled task that executes that program?
    Did you install any app from the Windows Store having that name? If that's the case, you can simply uninstall it from Settings > Apps > Apps & features.

Bye.

Luigi Bruno
    MCP, MOS, MTA, MCTS, MCSA, MCSE

Monday, September 16, 2019 2:15 PM
  • Hello,

Open Settings app, go to Apps > Apps & features. Look for f.lux app/program and click Uninstall.

Or if this doesn't works, go to C:\Program Files\WindowsApps and rename the F.luxSoftwareLLC.f.lux_4.104.0.0_86_sw1dyjdkns7g to F.luxSoftwareLLC.f.lux_4.104.0.0_86_sw1dyjdkns7g.old.

Note that WindowsApps folder is hidden folder. You may need to take permissions for F.luxSoftwareLLC.f.lux_4.104.0.0_86_sw1dyjdkns7g folder.

Hope this helps!

Microsoft MVP (Windows and Devices for IT)

Windows Insider MVP

Windows Help & Support [www.kapilarya.com]

Monday, September 16, 2019 2:21 PM
  • This did the job. Thanks a lot.
    Tuesday, September 17, 2019 1:40 AM
  • Hi,

Please mark a helpful reply as answer, this behavior can let other forum user get userful information.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Kiki Shi

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, September 18, 2019 8:13 AM