Problem Event Name: APPCRASH
Application Name: iexplore.exe
Application Version: 9.0.7930.16406
Application Timestamp: 4c7e0414
Fault Module Name: yt.dll
Fault Module Version: 2007.12.18.1
Fault Module Timestamp: 47683659
Exception Code: c0000005
Exception Offset: 00067646
OS Version: 6.1.7600.2.0.0.256.1
Locale ID: 1033
Additional Information 1: 0a9e
Additional Information 2: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
Additional Information 3: 0a9e
Additional Information 4: 0a9e372d3b4ad19135b953a78882e789
If the above suggestion does not work, you may try to boot the computer in Clean Boot to test this issue.
If the issue persists, please take the following steps to reset the IE to troubleshoot.
Reset the IE settings
1) In Internet Explorer, select the Tools menu and then click Internet Options.
2) Click the Advanced tab, Click Reset button.
3) Click Reset button while a prompt asks” Are you sure you want to reset all the Internet Explorer settings”.
4) Click Ok, restart your IE.
5) Please check the issue again.
Meanwhile, please try the following method:
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties or guarantees, and confers no rights. |Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread.