none
Microsoft Loopback Adapter RRS feed

• Question

• I have Windows 10, I am trying to installed Microsoft Loopback adapter. But it is no where be found in Hardware Wizard, I selected "Install the hardware I manually select from the list (advance). Then I selected Network Adapter --> Microsoft --> then Loopbback adapter is nowhere to be found.

Sunday, November 17, 2019 10:31 PM

All replies

• Hi ,

Microsoft Loopback Adapter is now called Microsoft KM-TEST Loopback Adapter.

Please refer to the following steps:

1.Right click start choose Run. Enter hdwwiz.exe click OK.

2.Click Next, select 'Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced)' click Next.

3.Scroll down select 'Network adapters' click Next, what for the list to retrieve, select 'Microsoft' in the in the left pane (at the bottom), in the right plane select 'Microsoft KM-TEST Loopback Adapter' click Next, Next again wait for it to install click Finish.

Best Regards,

Candy

Please remember to mark the replies as an answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com   

Monday, November 18, 2019 3:55 AM
  • Hi ,

Just checking in to see if the information provided was helpful.

Please let us know if you would like further assistance.

Best Regards,

Candy

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com   

Wednesday, November 20, 2019 2:06 AM
  • Hi ,

You could mark the useful reply as answer if you want to end this thread up.

If there is anything else we can do for you, please feel free to post in the forum.

Best Regards,

Candy

Friday, November 22, 2019 8:59 AM