none
Windows 10 Professional Shows nothing but UTC.... RRS feed

• Question

• Windows 10 Professional doesn't seem to give any option BUT UTC in the time, is there a way to get EST on here?

Friday, May 17, 2019 2:05 PM

All replies

• UTC is not an option.  It is a reference to the standard for civil time today.  UTC means Coordinated Universal Time and is the world wide base for calculating time around the world.

So, do you have any idea exactly your think you want?  If so please elaborate.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”

• Marked as answer by mathurin1968 Sunday, May 19, 2019 2:49 PM
    • Unmarked as answer by mathurin1968 Friday, September 20, 2019 2:05 PM
    Friday, May 17, 2019 7:19 PM
  • Haha alright, I'm easily confused... no worries.  Thanks! 
    Sunday, May 19, 2019 2:49 PM
  • Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft TechNet Forum.

I'm glad to hear that your problem was successfully solved.

Wish you a happy life.

Best regards,

Hurry

Please remember to mark the reply as an answer if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com

Monday, May 20, 2019 1:22 AM
  • I'm sorry I was going to move on but this is sooooo frustrating.  I collect logs at work I understand UTC when I'm working on my home computer(which happens to be Win 10 Professional)  I don't want to see UTC in the lower right corner.  

In the lower right corner of my workstation I want to see the current time, not the time minus 5 hours.  

Is there anyway to change this?  

Thanks!

Friday, September 20, 2019 2:07 PM