none
Calendar keeps reappearing after deleting RRS feed

• Question

• Hi guys,

I have a calendar that can neither be fully deleted or moved.

If I rightclick on it and select delete, the calendar will disappear. After a short while however, it is back again. The same holds true if I want to move it to another folder.

What can I do in this case?

Thank you

Sunday, October 20, 2019 9:20 PM

All replies

• Hi,

Is this calendar a shared calendar?

Have you tried to delete it in OWA? Will the appointment come back?

Here are some other methods you could try:

1. Use a new profile.

Please try creating and using a new Outlook profile via Control Panel > Mail > Show profile and configure your account on it. Then test again.

2. Delete the appointment after you edit it.

To do this, double-click the appointment, and then remove or add some characters from the appointment. Save the change and try to delete the item again.

3. Empty the Deleted Items folder.

In Outlook, delete all items that are in the Deleted Items folder, and then try to delete the meeting request or message.

4. Delete it using MFCMAPI editor.

You can refer to this article:

http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/hidemovedeletemfcmapi.htm

Hope this can be helpful.

Regards,

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Monday, October 21, 2019 8:34 AM
  • Hi,

Have you got the issue fixed?

I'm writing to see if the reply above is helpful to you. If yes, would you mind helping mark the reply as answer? So that others who might have a similar question can benefit from your thread? Thanks for your understanding and support.

Regards, 

Aidan Wang

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnsf@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 22, 2019 8:04 AM