none
How can I download an ISO version of windows 7 home premium

Question

• Hello, I have a windows 7 home premium on my sony vaio. Recently my windows 7 has crashed on my laptop, I have tried every necessary means to repair the system system recovery, system repair, last known good configuration and etc.. but no luck at all. Now my last resort is to use an actual windows 7 home premium disc to do the repair or reinstall it, I have the product key sticked underneath my laptop so I wont have any problems with the product key.

Where can I download an ISO file of windows 7 home premium so I can burn it and use it?

Wednesday, March 16, 2011 1:49 PM

Answers

• There are no authorized publicly available downloads of the Windows 7 .ISO files.

You should contact Sony about obtaining Recvery discs from them.  The product key on your laptop is probably a Sony OEM key and may not work with any other version of Windows 7.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    Wednesday, March 16, 2011 2:48 PM