none
Mouse pointer not accurate RRS feed

• Question

• Hi. I am new to using the Remote Desktop application.  I just purchased a brand new Mac.  But when I am logged into RDT, my mouse pointer is off by about 1/8 to 1/4 inch.  It is making it difficult to select items, especially when options are laid out close together.  Is there a way to correct this issue?
    Sunday, May 24, 2020 5:50 AM

All replies

• HI
    1.does this Mac computer have touch screen ?
    2.what's the os version of your new Mac computer ?
    3.if we install Version 10.4.0 (1791) on your Mac computer,will the same issue happen ?
    Microsoft Remote Desktop Beta
    https://install.appcenter.ms/orgs/rdmacios-k2vy/apps/microsoft-remote-desktop-for-mac/distribution_groups/all-users-of-microsoft-remote-desktop-for-mac
    4.can you enter winver in command prompt on remote computer and look the os version and os version number ?[for example windows 10  enterprise 1809 (os build 17763.316)]
    5.when we use window computer(like win10) remote access the remote computer by using the same mouse of Mac computer,will the same issue happen ?
    6.if we change another mouse to connect to Mac computer,will the same issue happen ?
    7.when we remote access from your Mac computer to another version of windows pc ,will the same issue happen ?
    8.did you select "enhance pointer precision" in remote computer like picture?
    9.if we change the DPI of Mouse ,will the same issue ?

Best Regards
    Andy YOU
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, May 25, 2020 2:11 AM
  • HI
    Is there any progress on your question?

Best Regards
    Andy YOU
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Sunday, May 31, 2020 6:28 AM
  • HI
    Is there anything to help you?

Best Regards
    Andy YOU

Tuesday, June 2, 2020 2:47 PM