When I turn on my Dell Vostro 1015 laptop, here is what happens:
1. Dell icon and loading message (which is normal)
2. Black screen and "Windows is loading files" (never happened before)
3. Then the Microsoft Corporation loading bar stays on screen for some minutes
4. Screen with blue background, green leaf and a white bird appears. And then the Startup Repair runs saying: "checking your system for promblems"
5. After that, Startup Repair cannot repair this computer automatically
What should I do?
I really need help Masterss!
Have you many any changes to your PC, system changes? software changes or hardware changes?
Can you successfully boot your PC into safe mode?
see this link:
You can also try other startup options, like last known good configuration. it can starts Windows with the last registry and driver configuration that worked successfully
Advanced startup options (including safe mode)
What is the result?
TechNet Community Support
Microsoft is conducting an online survey to understand your opinion of the Technet Web site. If you choose to participate, the online survey will be presented to you when you leave the Technet Web site.
Would you like to participate?