none
(auto)unattend.xml and Azure AD RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

How should I go about setting up and applying Windows System Image Manager's autounattend.xml or unattend.xml file in order to:

- answer "How would you like to set up?" with "Set up for an organization"

Is it even possible during installation?

I do not need local accounts as all users are using Microsoft Office 365 accounts.

Monday, November 11, 2019 7:52 AM

All replies

• Hi

1."How would you like to set up?"

You can refer to the following link for more assistance:

How to create an unattended installation of Windows 10

Note: This is a third-party link and we do not have any guarantees on this website. This is just for your convenience. And Microsoft does not make any guarantees about the content.

2. “- log in with particular Microsoft 365 address? Is it even possible during installation?”

Due to limited condition, we can’t reproduce your scenario, we don’t have O365 account for test.

Best regards

Kiki Shi

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, November 12, 2019 9:10 AM
  • Dear Kiki,

Thank you for your reply. This article was indeed guide for starting unattended setup but it falls short of my needs. It does not provide any assistance in regard to setting up PC for organization.

Do you have Azure AD account? You can test with it.

Tuesday, November 12, 2019 12:25 PM
  • Hi,

We don't have Azure AD account so we can not test it.

For further help, I suggest you submit a new case on Azure AD Fourm directly as they will be more professional on your issue.

The reason why we recommend posting appropriately is you will get the most qualified pool of respondents, and other partners who read the forums regularly can either share their knowledge or learn from your interaction with us.

Thanks for your understanding and cooperating.

Best Regards

Kiki Shi

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, November 13, 2019 1:34 AM