none
What do i do??? RRS feed

• Question

• I have this account that had all my game experice and xbox live and we moved and had no wifi for like 3 weeks.once I had wifi again I tried logging in and I had to send a code to my phone I did that the code never went threw.So I backed out and tried to redo but this time it said try again later.the next morning I tried again same thing poped up.I then went to account.live.com I did all the steps and, it said delete account which I did and now its not letting me log my account back in.Thats going to waste my xbox live what do I do.I tried all my gmails and passwords posilble?
    Monday, April 1, 2019 1:26 AM

All replies

• Hi,

To better troubleshoot, you’d better contact Xbox support:

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us

Best Regards,

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, April 3, 2019 3:25 AM
  • Hi, 
    Was your issue solved?
    If yes, would you like to share your solution in order that other community members could find the helpful reply quickly.
    If no, please reply and tell us the current situation in order to provide further help. 
    Best Regards,

If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, April 12, 2019 1:57 AM
  • Hi,
    Since we haven't heard from you for a couple of days, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
    If the reply helped you, please remember to mark it as an answer.

Best Regards,

Friday, April 19, 2019 2:00 AM