none
User account name is automatically getting changed in Task Scheduler RRS feed

• Question

• I am using Windows Server 2016 Standard edition and exported tasks from Windows Server 2012. At first time when the tasks were imported or created , i gave Domain_name/User_Name as User Account(ex: ASIA-PACIFIC\XXX). Later every time , when i want to edit the task i am getting the User account without Domain_name and this cause the task scheduler update failed. Could anyone help me how to resolve this problem
    • Edited by rajeshasks Tuesday, October 22, 2019 11:49 AM
    Tuesday, October 22, 2019 11:48 AM

All replies

• HI

1 we can use below link method to verify your technet forum account so that you can post picture and website link.
    https://social.technet.microsoft.com/Forums/en-US/5c00b9a9-3afe-4ee9-bbf0-34157716b92a/verify-my-account?forum=reportabug

2  after you verify 
    your technet forum account, can you detail explain how can I simply reproduce your issue  ?

Best Regards
    Andy YOU
    Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Wednesday, October 23, 2019 7:58 AM
  • HI
    Is there any progress on your question?

Best Regards
    Andy YOU
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Tuesday, October 29, 2019 5:42 AM
  • HI
    Is there anything to help you?

Best Regards
    Andy YOU

Friday, November 1, 2019 2:29 PM