none
Chess Titans

Question

• This is not the only problem you can have with Chess Titans, if to take too long to get to the king, it doesn't matter if you have him in Check Mate.  the game is still scored as a dtaw.  And no the king has not made multiple same moves or any other issue that would make it a draw.  As a home bound handicapped individual, I USED to play the game every day multiple times.  Now because some ill advised Developer thinks he has made the game more....something...it is a farce.  It is not even worth playing.  Is this some type of Marketing ploy to get people to buy the Microsoft For Sale games.  Well, I'm pissed enough to say NO, ____ NO, NOt EVER!  This is the same thing that caused the hatred of Vista.   Looks like I made a mistake loading Windows 7,  Should have gone with a Mac...I won't be the only one if Microsoft doesn't get their ____ together!!!  Fix this F88king game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 
    Saturday, December 12, 2009 8:23 AM

All replies

• I'm guessing the original poster is long gone, but if anyone is having problems with Chess Titans, please save your game or take a screenshot (press the printscreen key on the keyboard, open the Paint program, paste, then save), upload it to a website, and post a link.  The saved game file is ChessTitans.ChessTitansSave-ms, usually located in your personal folder under the subfolder "Saved Games\Microsoft Games\Chess Titans".  If you don't want to do that, at least right-click on ChessTitans.ChessTitansSave-ms, and open it with Notepad.  Scroll down to the bottom and copy and paste the last line in your post.  It should look something like d2d4 d7d5 b1c3 ...

Sunday, March 28, 2010 2:25 AM