none
Webbased SharePoint Workflow Design tool? RRS feed

• Question

• Hi,

does anyone know any good extensions that add "webbased" design capabilities for SharePoint Workflows? I am not asking for Nintex. I am asking for SharePoint on Premise.

Thanks

Sven

Monday, July 6, 2020 11:54 AM

All replies

• As I know, only Nintex has web based design feature for SharePoint onprem.

Justin Liu Office Apps & Services MVP, MCSE
    Senior Software Engineer
    Learn Microsoft 365 from Microsoft DOCs now!
    Please Vote and Mark as Answer if it helps you.

Tuesday, July 7, 2020 12:54 AM
  • Hi Sven,

Apart from OOB workflows, SharePoint On-Premises does not support designing workflows in the web browser.

Best regards,

Emily Du

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Tuesday, July 7, 2020 6:42 AM
  • Hi Sven,

I'm checking how the things are going on about this issue. Whether the post helps you?

You can mark the post as answer if it helps.

Best regards,

Emily Du

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Monday, July 13, 2020 2:06 AM
  • Hi Sven,

Is there any progress on this issue?

If you find any replies helpful to you, please remember to mark them as answers.

It will help others who meet the similar question in this forum.

Thank you for your understanding.

This “SharePoint Server 2016” Forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A, please refer to this sticky post for more details.

Best regards,

Emily Du

"SharePoint" forums will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A !
    We invite you to post new questions in the "SharePoint" forums' new home on Microsoft Q&A !

Thursday, July 16, 2020 1:46 AM