I tried to get this working using the drivers on the vendor site for Vista, but it won't go through since the driver is not signed. Any way to get this working. I have already installed the beta Capture Wizard, but this is not working as the driver is still not running.
You can try to install the Vista driver in the compatible mode.
1. Right-click the exe. file and choose Properties.
2. Under the Compatibility tab, please check the "Run this program in compatibility mode for" and choose "Windows Vista".
3. Check the box before “Run this program as an Administrator” below.
4. Click OK to save the settings.
5. Follow the instruction to install the driver.
I hope this can help you.
If you still can't install the driver, you can try the following method to install it.
Press F8 key during booting then select Disable Driver Signature Enforcement from the Advanced Boot Options. Now you should be able to install the driver.
The exe only expands the driver so no issues there.
The driver is installed without issue, but won't run because it is not signed. Going the F8 route allows for everything to work, but if I go back to booting normally the driver will not run again.
Are you saying that any time I want to use this device I need to boot in this special way?