none
Toolbar install - MSN

General discussion

•  Hello TechNet and Beta group for Win-7!  Win-7 seems to have many great features, I am checking out more everyday, Thanks!  Right now, it is compatibility with the MSN Toolbar.  Not really able to fully use much of Win-7 in the on-line feature mode, due to what appears to me as incompatibility with Win-7 right now.  Part of my Win-7 use, involves on-line services, which some past toolbar short-cut features (toolbars is just one my examples for this posting), {such as the MSN toolbar}; will not complete it's installation, under Win-7 OS at the time of this writing.... (another previously attempted install was: Live Messenger, it also did not install).  MSN Toolbar installation process, hung-up mid-way through the install, (according to the green progress bar indicator).

Thanks for your read time!

Bye for right now,

Jim.
    Wednesday, February 18, 2009 2:42 AM

All replies

•  

Hi Jim,

You can install Windows Live toolbar, which is supported Windows 7.

Thursday, February 19, 2009 8:33 AM
  •  Hello Robinson:

Thank you for your reply!

Today I noticed the tool bar is installed!  Yes!   It did install; just as you indicated to me it would.  I did not go check for the MSN Toolbar, after my incomplete installation attempt appeared to me as stopped, (from my - visual greeen indicator installation progress bar - {for the Windows MSN Toolbar installer program}.....(which had appeared to me as to had failed to complete the install, (by my view of the indicator) and was stopped at the half-way mark, during the time of my posting about this stopped MSN Toolbar installation).

Thanks again Robinson....you were correct....it appears to be installed as I am typing, I did not have to re-install or do anything further...it was present when I opened this browser window now, to view and reply to your reply to me.

Bye for now,

Jim
    Thursday, February 19, 2009 7:47 PM