none
Media and Content not showing in Sharepoint online RRS feed

• Question

• I did go to the admin page and allowed users to add custom scripts.

I have waited 24 hours but still when I go to my library the option is not available. Media and Content not visible

I want to add a webpart to one of my libraries in on of my sites 

Sunday, May 19, 2019 6:28 PM

All replies

• Hi, Ed1995,

Could you upload a screenshot of the page of inserting web part? Is the media and content category unavailable? Or you cannot see the media web part?

Do you set the admin center like this?

Please use the PowerShell Command below to enable custom script on single site collection with immediate effect.

$adminUPN="<the full email address of a SharePoint administrator account, example: jdoe@contosotoycompany.onmicrosoft.com>"

$orgName="<name of your Office 365 organization, example: contosotoycompany>"

$userCredential = Get-Credential -UserName $adminUPN -Message "Type the password."

Connect-SPOService -Url https://$orgName-admin.sharepoint.com -Credential $userCredential

Set-SPOsite <SiteURL> -DenyAddAndCustomizePages 0

If you cannot find a certain web part, then go site setting> web parts> find the web parts you want to add, make sure it has been shared with you.

Best Regards

Jerry Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Monday, May 20, 2019 3:22 AM
  • Hi, Ed1995,

Is there any update about your issue after these days?

Best Regards

Jerry Xu

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Thursday, May 23, 2019 8:22 AM