none
Teredo Tunneling Adapter

Question

• I have a problem with the TeredoTunneling Adapter and it is affecting my printer. I used the device manager to find the problem and what it showed was Device cannot start. code 10. The manager also showed my printer with an ! beside it and it said the driver was not installed. I tried to install the driver for the printer thru the device manager but it would not in stall the driver. I then tried to reinstall the Teredo driver  thru device manager but came up again with device cannot start code 10. i also went to recovery manager and re installed the Realtek PCI-E fast ethernet nic driver since that seemed to be the closest thing to the adapter. what can i do?

I have a hp pavilion dv7notebook running windows 7.

Saturday, May 01, 2010 10:31 AM

Answers

• Hi Anthony5158,

If I understand your problem, you cannot install a printer. Which make and model is the printer and how are you connecting to the printer? Also, your computer has a longer model number, what is that? (ie.Pavilion dv7-3180us)

Are you attempting to connect to the printer via LAN (ethernet) or wireless to the network?

Generally, the printer will install when connected via usb. Use Start>Devices and printers>add a printer>add a networked printer for a printer on a network. If it's a shared printer, that will require a little more effort depending on the operating system of the host computer.

Finally, this is a new computer, correct? You still have HP support, if all else fails.

Saturday, May 01, 2010 11:46 AM