none
I can't press W key while Press E or R key i must let go the W key to press E or R key.. Can anyone help me with this problem? RRS feed

• Question

• Recently I was a gamer I used to Press W to walk forward , E to pick up stuff and R for Reload my guns
    Then after 3 week I noticed that when I press W and then Press E or R it's doesn't work Please anyone tell me how to fix it?
    I can press E and R at the same time and I can also press W with other key except E or R same as the E and R key I can press other key except W So please anyone tell me how to fix it?

Sorry if I had bad grammar and etc..

-Josh

• Edited by MrJagMayb Tuesday, June 25, 2019 11:31 AM I can't fix this problem help me plz anyone?
    • Moved by Carey FrischMVP, Moderator Thursday, June 27, 2019 2:50 PM Relocated
    Tuesday, June 25, 2019 11:29 AM

All replies

• Hi,

Try cleaning it in case dirt got underneath the keyboard. If you have a compressed air can, spray it underneath the keys while holding the laptop so the keyboard faces downward.

Sounds like the three 'problem keys' are on the same row(W,E,R). The row and column circuit traces often connect to ribbon cables that go to a separate little circuit board. Those ribbon cables can develop a bad connection.

Hope above information can help you.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Friday, June 28, 2019 5:52 AM
  • Hi,

Was your issue solved?

If the reply helped you, please remember to mark it as an answer.

If no, please reply and tell us the current situation in order to provide further help.

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they help.
    If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

Monday, July 1, 2019 7:24 AM