none
Microsoft Graph invoke site design for SPO connect to Office 365 groups RRS feed

• Question

• Hi guys 

Is it possible to invoke a site design using Microsoft Graph in SharePoint Online?

I know we can do this with PowerShell, but I'm looking only using Graph.  

Just to clarify I don't need a site design trigger the flow and action. I basically need a flow call a site design 

Let me know 

Many thanks

Balaip

• Edited by BalaiP Sunday, October 20, 2019 1:18 PM typo
    Sunday, October 20, 2019 1:11 PM

All replies

• Hi BalaiP, 

Per my research, i can only find a method to create the site using a custom site design, which will trigger a Flow, where we’ll call Microsoft Graph to provision the team.

Provisioning teams with a site design, flow and microsoft graph for your reference:

https://laurakokkarinen.com/provisioning-teams-with-a-site-design-flow-and-microsoft-graph/

Best regards,

Lisa Chen 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Monday, October 21, 2019 7:55 AM
  • Hi BalaiP, 

If a reply helps you, please remember to mark it as an answer.

Thanks for your understanding. 

Best Regards, 

Lisa Chen 

Please remember to mark the replies as answers if they helped. If you have feedback for TechNet Subscriber Support, contact tnmff@microsoft.com.

SharePoint Server 2019 has been released, you can click here to download it.
    Click here to learn new features. Visit the dedicated forum to share, explore and talk to experts about SharePoint Server 2019.

Wednesday, October 23, 2019 9:59 AM