none
VPN connection unable to connect RRS feed

• Question

• I set up a VPN connection while using Windows 7, but I cannot connect to my workplace using it. Can someone suggest what I need to to to correct this problem? I have set up the same VPN using Windows Vista 64 bit, and I can connect every time that I try to.
    Sunday, August 23, 2009 8:18 PM

All replies

• Can you tell us what exact problem are you facing ???
    When you open the Network and Sharing Center then click on Setup a new connection or network then click on Connect to a workplace
    you can't create a VPN connection or you are able to create a connection and its giving you some sort of error.

Reply with exact problem and error so we that we can help you better.....
    Monday, August 24, 2009 6:31 AM
  • Would you please let me know the exact error message when the issue occurs?

Tuesday, August 25, 2009 4:39 AM
  • The two error messages that I get is a communications error 807 which states that I can not connect to port 80 and port port 443.
    Wednesday, August 26, 2009 12:11 AM
  • When I try to connect to my work place using the VPN that I set up, I get two error messages. Both of the error messages state that I can not connect on port 80 and port 443 with an communication error code of 807.
    Wednesday, August 26, 2009 12:14 AM
  • 1. Is there any third-party anti-virus/firewall software running on the Win7 machine? If yes, please temporary uninstall these software.

2. Please also disable "Windows Firewall":

In "Control Panel", double-click "Windows Firewall". In the left panel, click "Turn Windows Firewall on or off". Select "Turn off Windows Firewall" in the three location settins 
    Wednesday, August 26, 2009 1:21 AM