none
Samsung SCH-i760 Windows 7 drivers

Question

• I have looked on line and cannot seem to find any drivers to work in mobile device center for my Samsung SCH-i760 phone.  I would like to be able to sync without backing up and restoring on an XP machine. I would appreciated any help available

Doyle

Tuesday, June 22, 2010 9:07 PM

Answers

• Hi Doyle,

Please try the suggestions in this thread and see if the issue can be resolved:

Samsung i760 drivers for Windows 7

If the issue persists, it is recommended contact Samsung Support directly to confirm if there is any driver for Windows 7 available.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Linda Yan Tuesday, June 29, 2010 2:17 AM
    Wednesday, June 23, 2010 8:15 AM

All replies

• Samsung is the sole source of any drivers and utility software you may need for your phone.  Microsoft does not write nor publish drivers and utility software for third party hardware.
    Tuesday, June 22, 2010 9:26 PM
  • Hi Doyle,

Please try the suggestions in this thread and see if the issue can be resolved:

Samsung i760 drivers for Windows 7

If the issue persists, it is recommended contact Samsung Support directly to confirm if there is any driver for Windows 7 available.

Please remember to click “Mark as Answer” on the post that helps you, and to click “Unmark as Answer” if a marked post does not actually answer your question. This can be beneficial to other community members reading the thread. ”
    • Marked as answer by Linda Yan Tuesday, June 29, 2010 2:17 AM
    Wednesday, June 23, 2010 8:15 AM