[URGENT] PowerApps design RRS feed

• Question

• i Would need some design level help for the below scenario request form

1)I created canvas app blank page

2)Created new screen,insert edit form ->added Sharepoint Cloud list data source for designing user info section

3)i need to display customer info section onclick of Employee type radio button in the user info but im not sure how to add the below design page sections for the same.

Kindly help how to design the below one 

Below fields are in the same custom list called Master Data list

Request Form//Design screen

User info:

Username(peoplepicker) ://It should autopopulate 

EmployeeType(choice field-Radio button): Type A  Type B

Subjects (Choice field-dropdown):x y z

when selecting EmployeeType:TypeA it should display below section customer info

Customer Info:

Customer name

Address

Submit cancel

Blitz

• Edited by sree_23 Thursday, July 23, 2020 6:11 AM
    Wednesday, July 22, 2020 2:53 PM

Answers

• Hi, Blitz,

As you are asking a question about PowerApps, I will suggest you to post a new thread in PowerApps Community. The experts there will be able to provide more help about this.

This “SharePoint 2013 - Development and Programming” Forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A, please refer to this sticky post for more details.

Best Regards

Jerry

"SharePoint" forums will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A !
    We invite you to post new questions in the "SharePoint" forums' new home on Microsoft Q&A !

• Marked as answer by sree_23 Saturday, July 25, 2020 8:27 AM
    Thursday, July 23, 2020 6:16 AM

All replies

• Hi, Blitz,

As you are asking a question about PowerApps, I will suggest you to post a new thread in PowerApps Community. The experts there will be able to provide more help about this.

This “SharePoint 2013 - Development and Programming” Forum will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A, please refer to this sticky post for more details.

Best Regards

Jerry

We invite you to post new questions in the "SharePoint" forums' new home on Microsoft Q&A !

• Marked as answer by sree_23 Saturday, July 25, 2020 8:27 AM
    Thursday, July 23, 2020 6:16 AM
  • Thanks a lot for the information.Great help.

Blitz

Saturday, July 25, 2020 8:27 AM
  • Hi,

Thanks for your response.

All English SharePoint forums will be migrating to a new home on Microsoft Q&A . If you have any questions about SharePoint, welcome to post it on the new home.

Best Regards

Jerry

Monday, August 3, 2020 7:24 AM